Entry tags:
dear yuletider!
Hi! Just to get this out of the way, I love you really a whole lot, and anything you will write for me in any of these fandoms will make my year. So, you know. No pressure! I am really phenomenally easy.
Generally:
I don't care for: death, pining that doesn't get resolved, rape, torture and abuse.
I like: shenanigans, snappy dialogue, domesticity, porn, teams, stories about characters teaching and learning, stories about making the world a better place, stories with kittens in them, stories with babies in them, outsider POV, obliviousness, awkwardness, pining that gets resolved, roadtrips, bodyswap, genderswap, epistolary fic, libraries, historical retellings, cuddling (for warmth or otherwise), characters taking care of each other, threesomes and moresomes, stories with sex toys in them, shenanigans.
...Obviously some of these work better in some fandoms than in others, but, hey! If you really want to write me Fitz/Fool roadtrip fic, go for it!
Specifically:
Castle: I just love Ryan and Esposito, okay? I am really astonishingly easy on this front: I would read fic about them being secretly married, and I would read fic about them being platonic bffs who troll the ever-loving shit out of Castle, and I would read everything in between, no lies. Any and all of the tropes I mentioned above would work extremely well for these two, as far as I'm concerned.
B13: …basically the same as above: I love Damien and Leïto to an unholy degree, and would read absolutely ANYTHING about the two of them. I'm also incredibly interested in the realities of urban renewal in B13 (after the first movie, or after B13: Ultimatum if you'd rather), so any story that involves them setting up public libraries and going to city council meetings would make me cackle in glee.
Darkangel Trilogy: I've always been incredibly curious about what Aeriel and Erin did AFTER the series - adventures? shenanigans? hot lesbian sex? I would especially love to read the version of their story that gets handed down as legend, hundreds of years later.
Farseer Trilogy: FIX IT. The end of the second trilogy is the stupidest thing I have ever read, and I read a lot of stupid crap. I am not opposed to Fitz going to make things right with Molly - that makes sense, for where he was - but, I'm sorry, NO. I am violently opposed to any story that involves "Yes, I love you, but you are going to eventually die and so therefore our love cannot be!" as a plot point. Also, Robin Hobb's het is pastede on, yay. >:(
In conclusion: SHENANIGANS ENSUE is basically my favorite plot summary ever, the end.
Generally:
I don't care for: death, pining that doesn't get resolved, rape, torture and abuse.
I like: shenanigans, snappy dialogue, domesticity, porn, teams, stories about characters teaching and learning, stories about making the world a better place, stories with kittens in them, stories with babies in them, outsider POV, obliviousness, awkwardness, pining that gets resolved, roadtrips, bodyswap, genderswap, epistolary fic, libraries, historical retellings, cuddling (for warmth or otherwise), characters taking care of each other, threesomes and moresomes, stories with sex toys in them, shenanigans.
...Obviously some of these work better in some fandoms than in others, but, hey! If you really want to write me Fitz/Fool roadtrip fic, go for it!
Specifically:
Castle: I just love Ryan and Esposito, okay? I am really astonishingly easy on this front: I would read fic about them being secretly married, and I would read fic about them being platonic bffs who troll the ever-loving shit out of Castle, and I would read everything in between, no lies. Any and all of the tropes I mentioned above would work extremely well for these two, as far as I'm concerned.
B13: …basically the same as above: I love Damien and Leïto to an unholy degree, and would read absolutely ANYTHING about the two of them. I'm also incredibly interested in the realities of urban renewal in B13 (after the first movie, or after B13: Ultimatum if you'd rather), so any story that involves them setting up public libraries and going to city council meetings would make me cackle in glee.
Darkangel Trilogy: I've always been incredibly curious about what Aeriel and Erin did AFTER the series - adventures? shenanigans? hot lesbian sex? I would especially love to read the version of their story that gets handed down as legend, hundreds of years later.
Farseer Trilogy: FIX IT. The end of the second trilogy is the stupidest thing I have ever read, and I read a lot of stupid crap. I am not opposed to Fitz going to make things right with Molly - that makes sense, for where he was - but, I'm sorry, NO. I am violently opposed to any story that involves "Yes, I love you, but you are going to eventually die and so therefore our love cannot be!" as a plot point. Also, Robin Hobb's het is pastede on, yay. >:(
In conclusion: SHENANIGANS ENSUE is basically my favorite plot summary ever, the end.

no subject
But brb stealing 90% of your general likes
no subject
lolololol I stole most of them from my yuletide letter last year. I am predictable! And I am 100% okay with this.
no subject